Alpaca wool headband 56-60 cm, 20+shades
100% alpaca wool (Yarn Drops Alpaca)
Knitted with a beautiful ribbed pattern which is pleasantly fluffy. Made of yarn using the best alpaca wool. Alpaca fibers are unprocessed, have only been washed and have not been in contact with chemicals before dyeing.
Suitable for head circumference ~ 56-60 cm, weight approx. 50g
The width of the headband to stretch is about 10-11 cm – it comfortably stretches up to 14 cm. Warm and light, while the skin is soft and silky.
TO ADD THE PRODUCT TO THE BASKET CLICK ON THE OPTIONS SHADE PICTURE
Alpaca wool womens headband is beautiful and stylish and at the same time an effective and warm alternative to a winter hat. Alpaca wool is shiny and silky, soft and luxurious. Alpaca wool is considered to be significantly warmer than sheep’s wool and does not contain lanolin, thus being allergy-free. Our alpaca wool womens headband is woven from 100% alpaca wool, with a beautiful ribbed pattern that is pleasantly fluffy. Warm, very soft yarn is especially suitable for delicate skin. We use the best quality yarn in our manufacture: Drops Alpaca. The yarn is spun from 3 threads for durability and is available in many colors, from bright to soft. Unstained yarns in natural tones, natural blends and variegated yarns: many different colors available.
– Wash woolen products as little as possible, rather than ventilate.
– If you need to wash, it is best to wash woolen clothes by hand.
– When washing by hand, do not twist, but gently squeeze out excess water.
– Do not wash woolen clothes with others.
– When washing the machine, use a gentle hand wash program, preferably not more than 30 degrees, do not use a spin
– Dry the fabric on a flat surface, not overheated.