Merino wool headband 56-60 cm, 20+shades
100% merino wool (Yarn Drops Baby Merino)
This yarn is Oeko-Tex® certified, Standard 100, Class I, this highest level means that the yarn is completely chemical-free and suitable for use in baby clothes.
Suitable for head circumference ~ 56-60 cm
The width of the headband to stretch is about 10-11 cm – it comfortably stretches up to 14 cm. Warm and light, while the skin was soft and silky.
TO ADD THE PRODUCT TO THE BASKET CLICK ON THE OPTIONS SHADE PICTURE
Headband made of merino wool is beautiful and stylish and at the same time an effective and warm alternative to a winter hat. Merino wool is obtained from merino wool sheep and is considered to be the highest quality sheep wool. Our merino wool headband is woven from 100% merino wool with a beautiful ribbed pattern which is pleasantly fluffy. Warm, very soft yarn is especially suitable for delicate skin. We use the best quality yarn in our manufacture: Drops Baby Merino. This yarn is spun from fine, high-quality merino wool from free-range sheep in South America. This yarn is Oeko-Tex® certified (number 25.3.0110), Standard 100, Class I. This means that it has been tested and is completely chemical-free and safe to use. Class I is the highest level, which means that this yarn can be used for baby clothes (age 0-3 months). The yarn is also machine washable and is therefore ideal for everyday use. Available in many different colors.
Headband made of merino wool
Care of wool products:
– Wash woolen products as little as possible, rather than ventilate.
– Wash woolen items separately from other clothes.
– When washing the machine, use the most gentle mode, preferably not more than 40 degrees, do not use the spin
– When washing by hand, do not rub the fabric, but rub lightly. Rinse thoroughly, squeeze out excess water.
– Dry the hat on a flat surface, do not hang.